For your lesson you should wear:
- trousers or jogging suit bottoms and a top with sleeves.
- If it is cold you you will need a jacket or anorak.
- If the weather is bad we will ride in the indoor riding school – it can still be cold in the winter.
- Footwear is important – ‘sensible’ flat shoes or boots with a heel are best.
- If you do not have these then trainers are acceptable. Shoes must be enclosed without a high heel.
- You will be provided with a riding hat which meets British Standards Institute regulations