Before anyone can have lessons an assessment has to be made as to the suitability of the client for the horse riding and carriage driving lessons offered by The Brae.
This process requires the completion of a form (2013 Rider Application Form). Click to download
Please note the following:
- all sections of the form MUST be completed
- height and weight are vital parameters to allow us to allocate a suitable horse to the client
Once completed the form should be returned to:
The Brae Riding for the Disabled,
1 Linlathen Grove,
Upon receipt of the form we will:
- arrange an assessment with a Brae related physiotherapist (if necessary)
- send a letter advising that your application has been added to our waiting list, and you will be offered a group of lessons in the next block
- if a space is available, offered a block of lessons immediately
In order to help with the running costs of The Brae we request, whenever possible, a suggested donation of £9.00 per lesson.
Please contact our centre manager, Mary Sneddon on 01382 776880, if you have any questions related to applying for lessons.